President of the French League Against Rheumatism(AFLAR)
48-years-old rheumatologist, hospital practitioner since 2004, working in rheumatology department, locomotion rehabilitation and physiotherapy sector of Grenoble Alpes university hospital.
· Doctor in Science and holder of a university’s degree in ultrasound
· PhD Laurent grange is president of AFLAR (French Association of Fight Against Rheumatology). He is member of the SFR (French Society of Rheumatology), founder of the therapeutic education sector of the SFR (ETP-SFR). He is also responsible for the program of therapeutic education of inflammatory rheumatisms of the Grenoble area. Adjoint chief of PALCROS (Locomotion devices, restorative surgery and sense organs sector) at Grenoble Alpes University Hospital
· Foundation Arthritis administrator
· PhD Laurent grange has been involved in several research projects about treatments and arthritis’ prevention. He takes part in research in patients’ therapeutic education and in the creation of educational tools.
· National coordinator of arthritis’s therapeutic education program “Educ’Arthrose”
· Author of “Stop à l’arthrose” (stop arthritis), edited at Editions Solar Santé