Thanks to your donations, this run will help support the Osteoarthritis Foundation and their work which raises awareness and prevention regarding osteoarthritis.
Sunday 15 September:
- 09:00: Pets Run* (a run alongside your faithful 4-legged friend)
- 10:00: Kids Run ** (reserved for children born between 2006 & 2013 – not suitable for those under 5)
- 11:00: Wodies Run
Support the Osteoarthritis Foundation with your donations. Every donation, no matter how small, is a step to find a cure. It affects all of us.
*pets must be kept on a lead. Owners are responsible for clearing up after their dogs.
** Children run under the complete responsibility of their parents. Parents can also run with their children.
The benefits of running:
- Improved strength and muscular strength
- Improved physical condition
- Healthy muscles protect hips/ knees/ ankles more effectively